Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Let's Go GNO...Woo-Woo!!!

Our Monday night Mom2Mom group had a mommy night out at Rodrigo's!! It was yummy food, good friends, and good music. We wish more of our leaders could of made it but here are the one's that made it...Ariana, Paige, Lisa, Stacy, Lorayne and I!! This ministry is such an amazing blessing to everyone and these amazing women have stepped up and answered God to serve as leaders!


I have been blessed by each woman I have come to know through Mom2Mom over the past 8 years. These women have supported me through a lot of trials with my health and all!



I am excited and greatful to be coordinating this year with Lorayne! She has a fantastic heart for friends and a love for God!! Together, all the leaders that serve here at Crossroads Mom2Mom are going to make our 2009/2010 year one to remember!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment